Jokes-4fun - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Jokes-4fun > Topics

Subject: Jokes-4fun
Replies: 13 Views: 1885

josh800 10.09.08 - 11:15am
Make urself happy by clicking here.Laughter the best medicine. *

opyemz 27.09.08 - 04:35am
A man and his son went 2 an award 9t 4 school graduant and d name of oda children was kuld 4 award and hs son's name was nt mentioned and out of anoyance d man said MUKAILA SE AWON OMOGIDI KO NI YEN (mean'n are dos ones nt children) and d son kept mute so wen d award 9t was ova as dey were goin bak home dey got 2 d bustop and series of JEEPs,CARS were passing and d boy luked at d father's face and said SE AWO BABA GIDI KO NIYEN (are those ones nt fathers lyk u? *

opyemz 27.09.08 - 06:52am
A class teacher pro nounced 222 to be 2wo hundred and twenty two and he called AYO 2 pro nounce 333 and he said 3ree hundred and thirty three so d teacher called OPESKY 2 pro nounce 111 and he said 1hundred and onety one. *

opyemz 2.10.08 - 06:11pm
Rumours are said by IDIOTS,spread by LIARS and believe by FOOLS.sorry ooo!are u one of THEM? *

j.golden 3.10.08 - 09:07pm
An old man was sitting on a bench at the mall. A teenager walked up to the bench and sat down. He-
had spiked hair in all different colors: green, red, orange, blue, and yellow. The old man just-
stared. Every time the teenager looked, the old man was staring. The teenager finally said-
sarcastically, What's the matter old timer, never
done anything wild in your life?-
Without batting an eye, the old man replied, Got drunk once and had s*x with
a pea . I was-
just wondering if you were my son. *

j.golden 3.10.08 - 09:09pm

Boy: Mom, why am I black and you are white?
Mom: Listen Son, considering all the crazy things I-
did years ago, you should be thankful that you are not barking! *

j.golden 3.10.08 - 09:11pm
Reaching the end of a job interview, the Human Resources Person asked the young Engineer fresh out-
of University, And what starting salary were you looking for?

The Engineer said,-
in the neighborhood of N9,000,000.00 a year, depending on the benefit's package.

The-
HR Person said, well, what would you say to a package of 5-weeks vacation abroad, 14 paid-
holidays, full medical and dental, company matching retirement fund to 50% of salary, and a company-
car leased every 2 years, say a black Pajero Jeep?

The Engineer sat up straight and said,-
wow!!! Are you kidding?

And the HR Person said, Certainly,, but you started-
it *

orezone 1.12.08 - 09:05am
Look up!Realy,look up!!I am serious,look up!!!I mean it,dnt look d phone...LOOOOK UP!! U IDIOT!!! *

opesky 6.12.08 - 10:33pm
A woman who was wearing her RING on d wrong fingere was askedwoman why are u putyn on ur wedyn ring wronglyshe said,I knw. It is just b'cos i married d wrong partner. don7star.GIF *

opesky 6.12.08 - 10:42pm
A man was telling hs son dat fools are those dat xplain tins in a way dat the hearers dont undastand what they are told.the man nw ask his son did u undastand and d son said NO laugh.GIF *

opesky 29.12.08 - 12:03pm
A boy and d mother went 2 a wedding party and, as d occassion was goin on d boy asked d mum that why is d husband wearin black suit is he morning d death of former wife? *

opesky 29.12.08 - 12:09pm
Two blond were going on a train and one said hey friend take a luk at ds forest and d oda one said man i cnt c it cos of this tall trees. *

opesky 29.12.08 - 12:23pm
3 frnds were told nt 2 talk til dey get 2 where they are goin. So one said WHEN WL WE GEt there she died immediately and d oda one said were we nt told nt 2 talk? She died also and d told one said TANK GOD i didnt talk and she died also. *

opesky 29.12.08 - 12:31pm
A divorced sister visited her just wedded sister and was looking at their marriage certificate 4 ova 3minutes and d bride said why are u looking d certificate lik dat and d divorced sister said i was only lukin 4 d expiring date. *

* Jokes-4fun Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Jokes-4fun

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search