WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Jokes-4fun - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Jokes-4fun > Topics

Subject: how can i luv gal dat dont luv
Replies: 7 Views: 1289

sunbola 4.09.08 - 11:04am
please i need u people advise on this issue, so if anybod get idea on this, so what are u weting for? drop it here :- *

opesky 7.09.08 - 03:54pm
Man if u love her u can make her love u by showing 2 her dat u love her and if she ddnt man let her go woman plenty. *

sunbola 7.09.08 - 08:35pm
My man thanks 4 ur effort on this issue, hav try my posible best, 2 make dis girl knw dat i luv her, but feld 2 do so, well maybe i will just do what u just said now! I need 2 find sombody else, dat will understand me..... Or if anybody still get advise to dis issue plz kindly post it here...... *

josh800 13.09.08 - 08:14pm
Am a grl and i knw wat makes a grl love a guy :1:commitmentu av 2 shw total comitment towards her by makin her realise dat u are truly intrested in her.2:passion:u av 2 shw an invaluable character towards her and let her knw dat she so expensive in hrt nt by mouth but by passion and action.3:love let her knw dat u av no oda lady bt her alone and always make her happy and full of funIn conclusion if she ddnt stil shw love afta alk dose points deligently don dn she is nt 4 u. *

sunbola 14.09.08 - 04:35am
Ooh! Josh800, am very greatful, u'are gal and u can still give me this kind of advise, ooh! U'are the best gal dat hav ever see in this world!!! I will try 2 let her knw this advice dat u just give me now, ooh! U'are the bomb..... *

opesky 14.09.08 - 02:10pm
Josh is very gud and tink i love her ans. *

keshcide 19.09.08 - 10:19am
Guy i support josh800 idea, dats d best u can ever get...if u try everytin possible n she didnt giv u a chance abeg fashi am woman plenty as my guy talk am *

opyemz 27.09.08 - 12:54am
Hw far sunbola hp she is nw wt u or she still ddnt show up? We nid 2 knw *

* Jokes-4fun Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Jokes-4fun

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search